Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request." - revisited

Now I've tried everything - I can re-edit the first entry in my new blog. It requests me to solve (is that correct terminology?) a CAPTCHA but does allow me to update the entry. I did this because I wanted to remove all the links in that first entry, my idea being that these are causing this blog to be interpreted as spam. It didn't make any difference - I still can't create a new blog entry. The idea may be wrong or it may be too late and the blog is somehow blacklisted. Perhaps the CAPTCHA is a red-herring and there is some other problem with adding a second entry to this blog.

The only other thing I can think of doing is trying IE (so far I've done everything in Firefox)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home