Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cambridge2London

Maybe trying to list "10 Things..." was a bit ambitious. I'll get there in the end! The first 2 (and a bit of inspiration from Going Underground) have shown me that there is enough wrong just with the one rail service from Cambridge to London to justify a blog all of it's own. So I've started it.

Btw "started" is the operative word as when I tried to add a second entry it asked me to do a word verification and then (when I got it right - I got an error message when I got it wrong) told me sorry it was unable to post. Repeatedly, after logoff, reboot etc. Kind of frustrating. I wonder if it could have something to do with this? Maybe it's not working properly. Part of the reason for this post is to see whether or not the problem is confined to my new blog.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 am, Blogger Brady Westwater said...

Does anyone know what is going on? I have not been able to post for two days. All I get is:

006 Please contact Blogger Support.blog/46/41/4/lacowboy/index.html

What does it mean????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home