Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request."

I STILL can't publish on my new blog. This is very frustrating. I admit I'm irascible (try to use a new word every day!), but after 15 years producing bomb-proof software, I feel I'm entitled to a lack of tolerance of software faults (and to cover the case where I've done something daft, for me that includes flaws in user instructions). There is 1 new comment added to the Blogger Buzz/Blogger Knowledge "Spam Barriers" article (Oct 18th), and I agree that stopping spam is a jolly good thing, but the fact remains that it's just not working. I don't understand why Cambridge2London has been flagged as spammy, and I don't understand why I fail the CAPTCHA test. Help, somebody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home